June 17, 2010

I'm so dissapointed...

...in myself!

I became so dang overwhelmed with school and work and completely neglected this blog (which is, I suppose, a good thing for my grades) !!
Anywayyyy, I'm back and at it! Plus, I'm almost positive that I'll stay true to this sucker now that summer is here and I can imagine that I'll have much more time to take many more photographias!

So! Over the past two month-ish, my mama and I have been watching this bird (we named Betty White) make a nest, lay 4 lovely eggs, and raise only 2 (unfortunately not all four) birds. and I took photos throughout their experience! Here they are! :)

---

---

---

---

---

---

Good dayyyy and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back in the blogosphere, Miah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, i love that! blogosphere* = awesome.
    me too!
    tina, do you have tumblr?

    ReplyDelete